Join the satellite communication revolution with INTEGRA Certus. Enjoy a reliable, truly global mobile broadband service with Iridium Next and reduce costs with INTEGRA Control, the only data management solution offering real-time application level control.
Sign up for Iridium Certus℠ before 16 April 2019 and take advantage of AST’s exclusive Certus Launch Promotion. Benefits include:
3 months free hardware (Cobham or Thales)
3 months free subscription for INTEGRA Control
3 months free tracking subscription – IRIS (Thales terminals only)
3 years free warranty
No hassle. No commitment. Cancel any time.
Sign up today
* Limited time offer. Terms and conditions apply.
Choose from 3 terminals:
Powered by the Iridium NEXT low-Earth orbit satellite constellation, Iridium Certus℠ is a new multi-service communications platform set to disrupt the industry-status quo by bringing a more efficient, reliable and cost-effective way to achieve 100 percent global connectivity. With uncompromising coverage and speeds reaching up to 1.4 Mbps, even in the most remote areas of the Earth, Iridium Certus℠ will deliver enterprise-grade services while redefining the limits of mobile satellite communications.
Iridium Certus℠ is being built to support an innovative portfolio of partner products and satisfy a wide-ranging set of aviation, maritime and land mobile communication needs. The multi-service platform will provide users with the voice, data and broadcast options they need to meet the ever increasing demands of field communications. Whether your application is large or small, high-speed or low-speed, Iridium Certus℠ can be used to deliver the right service for your business needs.
Iridium Certus℠ will provide peace of mind that your operational needs will always be met. With exceptional availability and fully scalable high-performance solutions, Iridium’s reliable, global network will ensure that your mission- and business-critical capabilities are supported. Iridium’s service offerings will also grow with your business over time. Through an array of best-in-class terminals, Iridium Certus℠ will accommodate a full range of services – streaming data, high-quality voice, data broadcast and safety services – all built on a single platform. If you expand into new regions, increase your volume of users, or need higher data speeds to support your applications, Iridium Certus℠ will scale with your enterprise to ensure you have the right solution at the right time.
Iridium Certus℠ is the new multi-service platform powered by the $3 billion Iridium NEXT constellation. With uncompromising coverage and a range of speeds eventually up to 1.4 Mbps, Iridium Certus℠ will deliver global, reliable, enterprise-grade services while redefining the capabilities of mobile satellite communications.
The unique overlapping architecture of Iridium NEXT will provide availability, redundancy and reach no others can match. Unlike distant geostationary satellite networks that limit geographic use and are subject to service degradation in inclement weather, Iridium Certus℠ operates from a network of 66 low earth orbiting satellites that provide service anywhere on the planet, even in poor weather conditions, without compromise.
Iridium® stands alone as the only truly pole-to-pole satellite network. Through a crosslinked and overlapping “mesh” architecture, Iridium’s global coverage means that you are never out of reach, regardless of your location. Using this powerful network as the backbone for service, Iridium Certus℠ is poised to set the standard for remote communications and connectivity for enterprises, governments and individuals that want to extend their use of mobile networks into remote areas.
Cobham SATCOM SAILOR 4300: Iridium Certus℠
SAILOR 4300 L-band is the first in Cobham’s Iridium Certus℠ Connected range of terminals. It is the perfect choice as either a high-performance, stand-alone terminal to upgrade your vessel communications, or as a dependable backup solution for your existing VSAT system.
Through Iridium NEXT, SAILOR 4300 L-band enables fast internet speeds suitable for both data-heavy applications and everyday usage. The terminal minimises total cost of ownership with low hardware costs and no scheduled service requirements, and is fully supported through Cobham SATCOM’s Global Service Network.
Included with terminal:
- Sailor 4300 Above Deck Unit (ADU)
- 25-meter TNC-TNC coaxial antenna cable
- Accessory kit (grounding wire, grommet, M8 screw & washers)
- Sailor Iridium Below Deck Unit (BDU)
- BDU power cable
- 2-meter Ethernet cable
- Installation guide
- User manual
Sign up today
Thales VesseLINK: Iridium Certus℠
VesseLINK, using the new Iridium Certus℠ network, will provide critical marine operations with a lifeline to shore whenever or wherever a vessel may be at sea by offering an affordable, enterprise-grade solution designed to meet the unique challenges of maritime environments. The lightweight solution also features a simple, adaptable and robust design and easy to use interface for ship captains and crews. It can be installed as a stand-alone solution or used as a VSAT companion.
Included with terminal:
- Thales Iridium Above Deck Unit (ADU)
- 25-meter TNC-TNC coaxial antenna cable
- ADU Standard mounting hardware kit
- Thales Iridium Below Deck Unit (BDU)
- AC/DC power supply
- US & European power cables
- 3-meter Ethernet cable
- Standard mounting hardware kit
- Quick start guide
Sign up today
Thales MissionLINK: Iridium Certus℠
MissionLINK on the new Iridium Certus℠ network gives your critical operation global communications coverage regardless of the landscape. It is the solution to depend on for essential communications wherever your mission takes you. Whether you operate as part of a deployed force or a single individual, this commercialized, military-grade solution is designed to meet your unique challenges through a simple, adaptable and robust design.
Solution ready features:
- Easy to use interface, all functionality available at distance
- Ruggedized Android tethered handset
- 4G LTE ready, Softphone capability
- Application enabled functionality for Android and iOS
- Multiple user capability, up to 12 connected devices
- Lightweight IP66 rated single cable ADU Antenna
- IP52 BDU Terminal
Sign up today
Iridium CertusSM is the new service platform powered by the $3 billion Iridium NEXT satellite system. With uncompromising coverage and a range of speeds up to 1.4 Mbps, it will deliver global,reliable, enterprise-grade services while redefining the capabilities of mobile satellite communications. Through Iridium Certus℠, we’re making broadband truly mobile.
DOWNLOAD PDF Sign up today
- Promotion applies only to orders placed with, and acknowledged by AST, for 3 months after Iridium’s Commercial Service Introduction (CSI).
- All orders are subject to approval by AST – application to the promotion does not guarantee acceptance by AST.
- Applications are to be made via the website http://astintegra.com/iridium-certus/
- Successful applicants will be invited to submit a formal purchase order for the terminal and complete a dedicated airtime agreement to secure the terminal(s).
- Acceptance to the promotion is dependent on customers subscribing to an airtime plan with AST within one month of receipt of terminal.
- The promotion covers the following terminals: Cobham SAILOR 4300, Thales VesseLINK and Thales MissionLINK only.
- For deliveries direct to end user customers, the 3 month promotional period commences once the terminal is delivered.
- For deliveries to channel partners, the 3 month promotional period commences 2 weeks after delivery to the Partner’s delivery address. (or immediately if shipment is made to any other address).
- Terminals will be invoiced on dispatch from AST with a delayed 3 months payment term (or 3 ½ months if shipment is made to channel partner addresses per point 8 above).
- All airtime usage, including monthly recurring subscriptions, will be payable by the customer.
- IRIS includes Location Based Services (not Remote Terminal Manager) and is compatible with the Thales VesseLINK and Thales MissionLINK terminals only at this time.
- This promotion includes Integra Control and IRIS (for applicable terminals) free for the 3 month duration.
- At the end of the promotional period, INTEGRA Control and IRIS monthly subscriptions will become chargeable as per the signed airtime agreement.
- This Promotion is limited to a maximum of 1 terminal per end user, and 3 per channel partner unless otherwise agreed by AST.
- The promotion is limited to a total of 50 terminals and can be extended or closed at AST’s discretion.
- AST Hardware can only be used with AST SIMs.
- If the promotion is offered through an AST channel partner it must be passed on ‘as is’ to the end user. i.e. All terms and conditions of the offer are to be passed on to the End user without modification.
- This offer covers the terminal only for the free period, and does not cover any other costs – including installation or de-installation of terminals.
- Terminals are shipped Ex-works (incoterms 2010).
- Terminals are to be suitably insured by the customer for the duration of the promotional free period.
- If the customer wishes to keep the terminal, payment must be made in full on or before the expiration date of the customer’s promotional free period.
- Title of goods for the terminal does not pass to customer until full and final payment for the terminal is received by AST.
- Notification of terminal return and service deactivation must be made no less than 2 weeks before the expiration of the promotional period, and sent by e-mail to your usual provider or AST Account Manager – stating IMEI and SIM details.
- Terminals can be returned at any time during the promotional period.
- Terminals must be returned complete and in the original packaging.
- Fair wear and tear on returned terminals is acceptable. If terminal damage is deemed by AST to go beyond fair wear and tear, then the full terminal price will be payable.
- Terminals being returned must be to the original shipping location and shipped Delivery Duty Paid by an “air” or similarly expedited service using a fully tracked and insured courier service and at the cost of the end user/channel partner.
- The terminal warranty terms apply during the promotional free period and for the remaining warranty period thereafter.
- Should the terminal be lost or damaged, the terminal invoice will be payable in full.
- Standard AST Terms, Conditions and Policies also apply unless superseded by these promotional terms and conditions.
- AST reserves the right to withdraw or withhold this promotion at any time for any reason.